This must be a specific scene from the story that includes:
- interacting figures (i.e. people and/or animal characters)
- the indication of a light source
This drawing will be used as the basis for a watercolor painting in class.
Turn in the thumbnail sketches (at least 3) and the full-sized drawing.
- Size: 9 x 12" or 11 x 14" (sketchbook-sized)
- Medium: Collage: graphite (pencil) on paper
- Narrative Qualities / Clarity of Illustration (tells what's happening)
- Sense of Light
- Sense of Depth
- Composition / Design/ Visual Impact
- Craftsmanship/Technical Quality - Detail and Refinement; Range of Values